Pudina Roti Pachadi
1. Mint leaves : 1 cup
2. Ground nuts : 1/4 cup
3. Urad dal : 1 tbsp
4. Mustard : 1tsp
5. Methi : 1 tbsp
6. Red chillies : 5
7. Oil : 2 tbsp
8. Hing : pinch
9. Salt : needed
10.lemon : 1 big
1. Clean methi leaves and dry in shade for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry ground nuts,urad dal, mustard, methi, red chillies till dal's become turn
red, add hing remove from flame,transfer to a bowl and cool.
3. In the same pan fry mint leaves till leaves get separated ( 7 min ) on medium flame.
4. In a mixer, grind fried dal's, fried leaves to a fine paste, add salt and mix well.
5. Squeeze lemon on the top of the grounded paste and mix well.
Transfer to a bowl and serve.