1. Tomato : 6 no
2. Dhaniya : 1 tbsp
3. Red chilly powder: 2 tbsp
4. Salt : needed
5. Methi powder : 1 tbsp
1. Chop tomato to fine pieces, squeeze and extract juice from tomatoes into a bowl.
2. Grind squeezed tomatoes, methi powder, dhaniya, salt, red chilly powder to a coarse powder.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, methi and fry for a minute.
4. Now, add the grounded paste into the pan and fry it in medium flame by stirring continously for 5 min.
5. Now, turn flame to low and fry for 7 min by adding the extracted tomato juice in between.
6. Transfer the fried tomato paste to a bowl, let ut cook and serve with steamed rice.