1. Mango ( sour ) : 4 no
2. Fenugreek : 250 gms
3. Mustard : 125 gms
4. Red chilly powder : 250 gms
5. Salt : 200gms
5. Oil : 500 gms
6. Asefotedia : 1 tsp
7. Turmeric : 1 tsp
1. Cut mango into long thin pieces and keep in under sun for an hour.
2. Dry roast fenugreek and mustard and ground to a fine powder.
3. Mix salt, red chilly powder, turmeric, mustard- fenugreek powder and keep aside.
4. Now add mango pieces to the mixed powder.
5. Heat oil in a vessel, turn-off the flame and add hing to the oil.
6. Now pour hot oil into the mixed powder and mix well.
Taste it after a day, Can store for an year.